This is a pretty cool video from a couple that visited during our fall open house. ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago
We wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving! ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
Stop out and see us today at the Maker Faire Rochester at the Rochester Convention Center. ... See MoreSee Less
3 weeks ago
Here is a historical picture history of our gauge one garden layout ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
Come visit us this weekend at the Great NYS Model Train Fair in Syracuse, NY!! ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
We need to run a 7 1/4" loop around the outside of the pavilion and offer rides. I'll do it after I win the lottery. Except I don't play the lottery.
What ya need is to get some of the equipment in on stands
- To foster the construction and operation of model trains by providing and maintaining a publicly available facility for large scale model railroading.
- Maintenance of a reference library for the use of students, teachers, and scholars interested in steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Encouraging research, writing and preservation regarding the history of steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of activities which stimulate the public and particularly young persons to know more about steam, diesel and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of public awareness and particularly among young persons of safety precautions in and around railroading activities.
- Promotion of public interest in the future of rail transportation.
Locomotives are powered by steam, internal combustion, or electric batteries. Our members are experienced in railroading, machine shop practice, model building and related activities. Skills in these areas are quickly attained and we welcome anyone with an interest in this hobby and a desire to learn.Members often work on projects at the club on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Members regularly run trains on Saturday afternoons from the middle of May through the middle of October. See the Schedule of Events for more information.