Looking for something to do this Saturday July 23rd?? We still have tickets available for our July Run Day! Presale tickets are required for more information and tickets use the link: flls.yapsody.com/event/index/737453/flls-july-23-2022-run-day
Come out and visit us!! ... See MoreSee Less
just a note....not everyone can purchase tickets online and would love to ride....what then???
Rob Whittaker Robin Cowan
If you are still looking for this ticket by chance I got some available please message me now
Some of our club members checked out our new locomotive graciously donated to the club by one of our long time members. While it is not ready to pull the public just yet it should be out for display this weekend and tickets are still available for our Run Day this Saturday May 28th follow the link below!
flls.yapsody.com/event/index/730729/flls-may-28-2022-run-day?fbclid=IwAR1fzsjnS2XFLz8BgJuHPXE9RZV... ... See MoreSee Less
- To foster the construction and operation of model trains by providing and maintaining a publicly available facility for large scale model railroading.
- Maintenance of a reference library for the use of students, teachers, and scholars interested in steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Encouraging research, writing and preservation regarding the history of steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of activities which stimulate the public and particularly young persons to know more about steam, diesel and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of public awareness and particularly among young persons of safety precautions in and around railroading activities.
- Promotion of public interest in the future of rail transportation.
Locomotives are powered by steam, internal combustion, or electric batteries. Our members are experienced in railroading, machine shop practice, model building and related activities. Skills in these areas are quickly attained and we welcome anyone with an interest in this hobby and a desire to learn.Members often work on projects at the club on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Members regularly run trains on Saturday afternoons from the middle of May through the middle of October. See the Schedule of Events for more information.