There will be a fall open house September 24th and 25th 2022.
**Parking Lot Opens At 9:45 AM and Closes At 3:30 PM. **
**RIDES ARE BOTH DAYS FROM 10 AM 4 PM **
We want everyone on the property to enjoy the day but also wish to maintain safety on and off our trains.
Due to possible crowds please leave your pets at home.
302 Clyde Marengo Rd, Clyde New York
FLLS Secretary, Sue Henrichs. ... See MoreSee Less
Due to the rain and continuing rains this afternoon, we are closing down the open house shortly after 2PM.
What about tickets? Online or buy them when we get there? Thank you 😊💖
Is this rain or shine ?
where is this taking place
What is your weather policy for Sunday 9/25?
Scott Kydd this looks Fun!
Stephanie Weiss the boys would like this
Where is this located?
No tickets needed now?
Can't wait 😀
Looking for something to do this Saturday July 23rd?? We still have tickets available for our July Run Day! Presale tickets are required for more information and tickets use the link: flls.yapsody.com/event/index/737453/flls-july-23-2022-run-day
Come out and visit us!! ... See MoreSee Less
just a note....not everyone can purchase tickets online and would love to ride....what then???
Rob Whittaker Robin Cowan
- To foster the construction and operation of model trains by providing and maintaining a publicly available facility for large scale model railroading.
- Maintenance of a reference library for the use of students, teachers, and scholars interested in steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Encouraging research, writing and preservation regarding the history of steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of activities which stimulate the public and particularly young persons to know more about steam, diesel and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of public awareness and particularly among young persons of safety precautions in and around railroading activities.
- Promotion of public interest in the future of rail transportation.
Locomotives are powered by steam, internal combustion, or electric batteries. Our members are experienced in railroading, machine shop practice, model building and related activities. Skills in these areas are quickly attained and we welcome anyone with an interest in this hobby and a desire to learn.Members often work on projects at the club on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Members regularly run trains on Saturday afternoons from the middle of May through the middle of October. See the Schedule of Events for more information.