Today we are grateful and blessed for all of you! Thank you for your continued support and we wish you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving! ... See MoreSee Less
It's the final day of The Great New York State Model Train Fair at the Syracuse Fairgrounds. Stop by and say hello, we're here until 4pm today running our G-scale trains! ... See MoreSee Less
Enjoyed seeing Kevin on Saturday with his CocaCola train.
THANK YOU to everyone who came out to our Fall Open House last weekend! Even with the rain on Sunday, we had a great turnout both days. We love sharing our club and trains with the community and are so glad to see so many enjoying the experience. We wouldn't be able to do this without your generosity and all of our members and volunteers. A special thanks to the Boy Scouts for assisting with running our kitchen and selling food for us. Be sure to like and follow our Facebook page or check our website for information on all upcoming events. If you were unable to make it, but wish to make a donation visit fingerlakeslivesteamers.org/donate/ ... See MoreSee Less
It was an excellent event! Please keep up the great work you all do out there.
Pretty nice operation you guys have going here. Nice layouts too.
Kevin O'Hern Carey Rick McCutchan Any choice items any colour any size check shop...🛒🛍️🛍️⬇️⬇️ cricfighter.shop/20231120-112742 All Europe Shipment
- To foster the construction and operation of model trains by providing and maintaining a publicly available facility for large scale model railroading.
- Maintenance of a reference library for the use of students, teachers, and scholars interested in steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Encouraging research, writing and preservation regarding the history of steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of activities which stimulate the public and particularly young persons to know more about steam, diesel and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of public awareness and particularly among young persons of safety precautions in and around railroading activities.
- Promotion of public interest in the future of rail transportation.
Locomotives are powered by steam, internal combustion, or electric batteries. Our members are experienced in railroading, machine shop practice, model building and related activities. Skills in these areas are quickly attained and we welcome anyone with an interest in this hobby and a desire to learn.Members often work on projects at the club on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Members regularly run trains on Saturday afternoons from the middle of May through the middle of October. See the Schedule of Events for more information.