Okay, here it is. There will be a fall open house September 25th and 26th.
**Parking Lot Opens At 9:45 AM And Closes At 3:30 PM. **
**RIDES ARE FROM 10 AM 4 PM BOTH DAYS **
The Finger Lakes Live Steamers are asking that you bring your MASKS with you. Maintain safe distances from people you are not familiar with. You also might wish to wear your mask while standing in line.
If you are going into the food building we request you wear a mask and only have 1 family member in the building to place and pick up orders. As many know our average member age is older than 65, this is for their protection in the enclosed area.
We want everyone on the property to enjoy the day but also wish to maintain safety on and off our trains.
FLLS Secretary, Sue Henrichs. ... See MoreSee Less
Will you guys be open September 19? We’d like to bring our grandson down for his fourth birthday!
thanks for sharing!! love to see them!
We want to thank everyone that came out and made today’s event a success! Thank you to all our supporters, we hope you all had a good time and stay tuned for details about our next event. ... See MoreSee Less
We are glad everyone had a great time, we enjoy doing this for all of you. We are planning another event this year, keep watching facebook for more information.
We.also had a wonderful time with our grandkids there yesterday We took our own kids there when they were young too! Thank you for opening up your wonderful club to the public. It makes for lovely memories.
the smaller scale event was great! Short waits in the hot sun was very enjoyable.
We had a great time! Thank you so much! 🚂🚂
Will u have another event this year
Looks like a lot of fun
It looks like today's event is a Go!! Remember this is a ticketed event and we are sold out!! Please bring your ticket. Also with all the rain we have had recently our parking lot is a bit soft in areas please follow the directions of our parking attendants closely. ... See MoreSee Less
- To foster the construction and operation of model trains by providing and maintaining a publicly available facility for large scale model railroading.
- Maintenance of a reference library for the use of students, teachers, and scholars interested in steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Encouraging research, writing and preservation regarding the history of steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of activities which stimulate the public and particularly young persons to know more about steam, diesel and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of public awareness and particularly among young persons of safety precautions in and around railroading activities.
- Promotion of public interest in the future of rail transportation.
Locomotives are powered by steam, internal combustion, or electric batteries. Our members are experienced in railroading, machine shop practice, model building and related activities. Skills in these areas are quickly attained and we welcome anyone with an interest in this hobby and a desire to learn.Members often work on projects at the club on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Members regularly run trains on Saturday afternoons from the middle of May through the middle of October. See the Schedule of Events for more information.