Here is a historical picture history of our gauge one garden layout ... See MoreSee Less
3 weeks ago
Come visit us this weekend at the Great NYS Model Train Fair in Syracuse, NY!! ... See MoreSee Less
3 weeks ago
We need to run a 7 1/4" loop around the outside of the pavilion and offer rides. I'll do it after I win the lottery. Except I don't play the lottery.
What ya need is to get some of the equipment in on stands
We found an engraved ring. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get it home ... See MoreSee Less
2 months ago
The trains are put away. Another open house has come to a close. We want to thank everyone for your patience this weekend. We anticipated a large turnout, we could not have imagined the number of people that came out and visited us! So again Thank You for your patience and we will see you in the spring of 2020! In the meantime stay tuned here for updates and highlights. ... See MoreSee Less
2 months ago
So sorry we missed it this time around. It's a most amazing way to spend the day and we are looking forward to coming again.
Thank you for sharing with us. My grandkids loved it You help make great memories for everyone
We had a great time! Thank you for the experience!
Best weekend yet!! Thank you! 🚂
We had such a great time, thank you so much for your hospitality!
Thank you so much for letting us visit!!!
The Finger Lakes Live Steamers Fall open house has come and gone. It went by very quickly! I hauled 214 people over the course of two days on my steam train!! Everything worked and nothing broke (somehow).
Thank all of you who do this, you make so many family memories for us all..
Love it so so much!
Had a wonderful time! Thank you!
Had a great time. Will see you again next year.
First time we ever missed it 😭😭
Heard it has been enlarged.
Do u know know about how many people came
- To foster the construction and operation of model trains by providing and maintaining a publicly available facility for large scale model railroading.
- Maintenance of a reference library for the use of students, teachers, and scholars interested in steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Encouraging research, writing and preservation regarding the history of steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of activities which stimulate the public and particularly young persons to know more about steam, diesel and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of public awareness and particularly among young persons of safety precautions in and around railroading activities.
- Promotion of public interest in the future of rail transportation.
Locomotives are powered by steam, internal combustion, or electric batteries. Our members are experienced in railroading, machine shop practice, model building and related activities. Skills in these areas are quickly attained and we welcome anyone with an interest in this hobby and a desire to learn.Members often work on projects at the club on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Members regularly run trains on Saturday afternoons from the middle of May through the middle of October. See the Schedule of Events for more information.