It was a rainy afternoon but a good time was had by those that braved the elements and came out to enjoy a train ride! Sadly we can’t control the weather. Be sure to follow us here on Facebook for information about future upcoming events. ... See MoreSee Less
The bridge is looking good!
We know the weather isn’t the best but we are still planning on running today. Remember please bring your ticket this event is sold out! Please follow the directions of our members for your safety. ... See MoreSee Less
We are tiredly waiting for the rain to stop and play time to start. The membership is in planning stages for re-opening for the fall open house. STAY TUNED TO THIS PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION. We will continue to post as updates are available. ... See MoreSee Less
Yes, please. And thank you for the several open houses I've been to, they're always great fun!
We have missed your open houses so much!!!
We are so excited to come visit again!
We will not be having the June public open house.
Unfortunately without knowing what restrictions we would have to comply with, we had to made that decision earlier in the season.
Watch for more information on Facebook and fingerlakeslivesteamers.org/ regarding any public events that FLLS may be hosting.
All our trains are patiently waiting to get out and play.🚂 ... See MoreSee Less
The members are also looking forward to when we can get back to regular events. We are looking into having the open house in September, with some limitations. 🚂 Watch for more information on Facebook and fingerlakeslivesteamers.org/ regarding any public events that FLLS may be hosting.
That is too bad, but you all are amazing railroad people and do wonderful work. Hopefully next yr will be better.
Look forward to when we can visit again
I'll return in 2023.
Yes all has been lifted this is a shame.and it's outside
There is likely to be a September open house.
But isnt everything lifted because we hit the 70% mark 🤷♂️
- To foster the construction and operation of model trains by providing and maintaining a publicly available facility for large scale model railroading.
- Maintenance of a reference library for the use of students, teachers, and scholars interested in steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Encouraging research, writing and preservation regarding the history of steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of activities which stimulate the public and particularly young persons to know more about steam, diesel and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of public awareness and particularly among young persons of safety precautions in and around railroading activities.
- Promotion of public interest in the future of rail transportation.
Locomotives are powered by steam, internal combustion, or electric batteries. Our members are experienced in railroading, machine shop practice, model building and related activities. Skills in these areas are quickly attained and we welcome anyone with an interest in this hobby and a desire to learn.Members often work on projects at the club on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Members regularly run trains on Saturday afternoons from the middle of May through the middle of October. See the Schedule of Events for more information.