More photos from May 29 2023 ... See MoreSee Less
- Likes: 40
- Shares: 1
- Comments: 2
When is next one??????
see. even they know a good time
Had a neighbor stop by with family for a ride during their reunion. ... See MoreSee Less
Looking good out there Folks !
God bless the Amish!
Last set of photos from May 20, 2023 ride day. Thank you again, Cyrus Merritt ... See MoreSee Less
The big picture of the side of 9326, reflecting on the wet deck captured the feel of the dripping day it had turned into. It captured the day very well.
Next set of photos from ride day May 20, 2023. Thank you for sharing Cyrus Merritt
The first is looking into the woods from the station at the 1" scale track. The next photos are from the Gauge one track (garden size). ... See MoreSee Less
I wish I knew this event was happening. Looks like fun.
loved it had a great time even in the rain
Some photos from ride day May 20, 2023. Thank you for sharing Cyrus Merritt ... See MoreSee Less
The timing of the rain arriving at FLLS and the first ride was unfortunately the same. But it started a bit lite on the rain and many guests were able to ride.
WE really wanted to ride this year. Had tickets for 2pm but rained so hard couldn't barely see across the road from me so wasn't thinking anyone would be riding then. 😭. Hopefully all that could show up had fun. Maybe next year
Little wet today!
Our family had a great time thanks to all who made this happen.
- To foster the construction and operation of model trains by providing and maintaining a publicly available facility for large scale model railroading.
- Maintenance of a reference library for the use of students, teachers, and scholars interested in steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Encouraging research, writing and preservation regarding the history of steam, diesel, and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of activities which stimulate the public and particularly young persons to know more about steam, diesel and electric locomotion and railroading.
- Promotion of public awareness and particularly among young persons of safety precautions in and around railroading activities.
- Promotion of public interest in the future of rail transportation.
Locomotives are powered by steam, internal combustion, or electric batteries. Our members are experienced in railroading, machine shop practice, model building and related activities. Skills in these areas are quickly attained and we welcome anyone with an interest in this hobby and a desire to learn.Members often work on projects at the club on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Members regularly run trains on Saturday afternoons from the middle of May through the middle of October. See the Schedule of Events for more information.